Saturday, July 02, 2016

who am I today

whatever I had today
a 16 years old atul would never see this coming

who knows Noorabiatul Auji Jamaludin 
who once skips school a lot
sleeping beast in class
been called by the disciplinary teacher once a week
the one who didn't get an A for SPM
manage to get into university?

quite an irony I would say..
anyhow~
since my result doesn't good enough
2 years ago,
I'm doing my pre diploma at UiTM Jengka
and guess what
I got 4.00!!!!
like........
could you imagine???

for years I don't even care about my result
all that matters to me that I passed the test
and somehow..
for the first time in my life
I did cry that day

and then I realize why people cry whenever they achieve something good
it's because you have something to prove yourself
because who have something that makes your parents proud of you
because you going through rough time but surprisingly
you FUCKING DID IT

all those efforts worth it
even when people keeps saying that
you are not worthy enough to get into university,
I PROVE THEM WRONG

so,
who am I today?
I'm the one who going to prove that nothing is impossible
doesn't matter who are you then
what's matter is who are you now

abah, if you could ever see what have I become today..


atuljamaludin

No comments:

Post a Comment