Saturday, April 19, 2014

you

all those things we have been through in these past 6 months..
I know you're all mine.

yeah, maybe sometimes you quite annoys me,
well that's you
I know you wouldn't act infront of me.
because we shared everything..
I love the way you smile,
your body scent,
I love the way you look at me.

and..

I would want you to know that..
*malu
you're so much meant for me, dear love.

well, I admit..
sometimes *maybe* I could be unpredictable somehow
someone you never thought to be that way,
but believe me..
I need you in every beats of my heart.
in every air I breath..

to be honest,
I never been this way before..
previous love thought me to not hope way too much.
I can't guarantee it, but i know how serious you are with me.

here I am..
smiling infront of my laptop,
writing this post..
at 4 am.

even though I know you dont really understand this.. *hehe
all you need to know is,
no matter how many times I tried to broke up with you,
no matter how mad I am at you,
I never meant it.
I'm totally in love with you.
you make me turned into this way.

I love you.

atuljamaludin

No comments:

Post a Comment